Mittal's City Mall & Hotels
After Gurgaon, Bhatinda will be the next most sought after hub for corporates and industrialists. Reasons are ample, Central Govt. has
decided to invest big amount on industries that will be established here apart many multinational companies are also planning to open
retail chains. So, when in the coming time, Bhatinda will see so much of business how can Mittal’s be far behind, considering present
trend and holding futuristic vision, Mittal’s have decided to constructed gigantic mall known as City Mall. This mall will not only be
abode of big brands but also perfect destination for kids and gourmets. In short where mall will prove heaven for shopholics on other
side it will bring a lot of opportunities for investors.
Location – Amrik Singh Road, Bathinda, Punjab
Landmark – Guru Nanak Thermal Plant
Price Starting from – Rs.8000/-per Sq .Ft
Possession Date – Immediate
- 2 Level Basement Parking (250+ Cars)
- Big Bazar on Lower Ground Floor
- 3 Anchor Stores on Each Floor (Appox 9500 Sq.Ft)
- More Than 100 Outlets on 3 Floors
- Food Court(Appox 10651 Sq.Ft)
- Fun Cinemas 4 Screen Multiplex (1013 Capacity)
- 5 Floors(4th To 8th) For 4 Star Hotel Comfort Inn (100 Rooms, Terrace Garden, Swimming Pool, Restaurents, Bar)
For further information, log on to http://www.mittalscitymall.blogspot.com
About Bhatinda City Bhatinda is the one of the most ancient and one
of the fastest growing cities of the Northern India. The district spans over a total
area of 3,382 sq. km with population about 15 Lakh and is situated in the Southern
part of Punjab State in the heart of Malwa region. Bhatinda is surrounded by more
than 12 small cities and is famous for its big Grains Markets, Cotton Markets and
Grapes markets, besides business activities picking up speed in the growing Steel,
Power and Refinery sectors. Tourist destinations like Damdama Sahib(5TH Takhat of
Sikhs), Bahia Fort, Maiser Khana Mandir, Quila Mabarak(The 12th Century Historical
Fort retained with Razia Sultana), Rose Garden, Chetak Park and Zoological Garden
attract a large number of tourists from all over the globe every year. Moreover,
there are many industries like BHATINDA CHEMICAL LIMITED, NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED,
GURU NANAK DEV THERMAL PLANT, VARDHMAN POLYTEX LTD, and MILKPLANT (MILKFED). Bhatinda
is also home to Asia’s largest Cantonment and Central University, which has already
operational from 2010 session. After Delhi, Kota and Chandigarh, Bhatinda attracts
large number of students for the preparation of Medical/Engineering entrance exams
in the Northern India. Central as well as Punjab govt has big plans for the city.
In the next few years about Rs 20000 Crore will be invested’ causing a rapid multiplier
effect on Bhatinda’s economy and lifestyle. As part of the massive development programme
to make Bhatinda a model city of Punjab, the government will set up HEML (Joint
Venture between Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) and Mittal Energy
Investment Pte Ltd, Singapore - A Lakshmi N Mittal group company), a special economic
zone for textile, a flying school, an international cricket stadium and academy,
a domestic airport and an air conditioned bus terminal-cum-commercial complex.
Know more about Bathinda
Bathinda is the hub of Malwa region comprising adjoining districts within a distance
of 60-80 kms namely Barnala, Sangrur, Faridkot, Moga , Mukatsar, Ferozepur, Fazilka
.Since Chief Minister, Dy CM And M P hails from this area, it is focus of attraction
for the present Shiromani Akali Dal and BJP combine Govt.The detail Of the Various
development in Bathinda going to take place are as under
- The domestic Air port is ready and City will be on the air map soon
- Astroturf hockey Stadium to be ready soon to host International level Hockey matches
- Four lanning of Bathinda - Chandigarh road
- Ring road Phase II will eas the City heavy traffic.
- 100 % city to be covered for Drinking water and sewerage disposal
- Extending City bus service in Trans Rly area.
- Cycling track for cycling Enthuest
- Deer Safari in Deer Park at Beertalab.
- Specialised Cancer hospital by Baba Farid Univ. Of health Sciences.
- Short stay Home for attendent of patients within the Civil hospital .
- Central University already operational, city to become Educational Hub.